Dated at Calcutta, concerning the scarcity of silver, financial matters and the arrival and prospects of Colonel Sempill, Clive's brother-in-law. Enclosed is an invoice and a shipping notice of a bulse of rough diamonds. The letter and invoice are in duplicate.
Letter to Clive from Harry Verelst.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/1 ff.66-76
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00024d
- Dates of Creation22 Nov 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description11 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)