The letter is probably in John Call's handwriting and may be addressed to a member of the Court of Directors. The author gives his opinion as to the Directors' policies concerning India.
Unsigned letter, possibly a draft, to an unnamed recipient.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/72/2 ff.95-100
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x000041
- Dates of Creation[Early 1770s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)