The sums are divided, mostly under sub-headings of different animals, including an elephant, horses, dogs and a tiger. The accounts include a list of servants' wages; the servants are distinguished only their job.
"Banyans Account for July 1765".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/7/26 ff.5-8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0001d4
- Dates of Creation12-28 Jul 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)