Dated at Edinburgh, congratulating him on his successes and promoting his son, William Hamilton, already under Clive's patronage.
Letter from Robert Hamilton, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/47/2 f.49
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000216
- Dates of Creation26 Sep 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)