The minutes list the points which the Treasury Committee felt needed further discussion with the Company. The copy was sent to Clive in a letter from Mr Walsh dated 26 March 1767. Marked "No. 1".
Copy of the Minutes of a meeting of the Committee of Treasury held on 6 January 1767 to consider a resolution and order submitted to the Committee by the Court of Directors.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/16/12 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0002ce
- Dates of Creation[26 Mar] 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)