This is possibly a draft for a speech, since each page has a wide left-hand margin for alterations, which in some places has been extensively used.
A defence of the dual system of Government in Bengal in Clive's hand, offering historical precedents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/6/20 ff.1-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000168
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)