The proceedings include copies of correspondence with Messrs. Duffield and Robertson, minutes of meetings and copies of notarised statements made by Duffield and Robertson. The claims arose out of the aftermath of the batta mutiny.
Proceedings of the Bench of Justices at Fort William.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/93/5 ff.1-24
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0000bf
- Dates of Creation8 Sep 1766-17 Sep 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description24 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)