Relates to his return to England, outlining his recommendations on various aspects of Indian policy and submitting a draft plan for the employment of his legacy from Mir Jafar in the creation of a fund to support injured soldiers and their families.
Draft and copy of a letter sent to Harry Verelst and the other members of the Council at Fort William.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/3 ff.28-41
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000049
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description14 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)