The payments are to be made by Sir Francis Gosling and Co. All have the witnessed signature of William Chambers on the verso, this may be a receipt.
Payment authorisations, probably cheques, to William Chambers from Clive's attorneys.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/82/3 ff.26-31
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x000110
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1767-23 Jun 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)