The bond has been signed by Hastings and Edward Wheeler as representatives of the Company.
Bond in the Company's name for 112,000 rupees to be paid to Francis Fowke for the attorneys of the late Lord Clive, the condition being the payment of £1120 plus interest every year for four years from 1782.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/15 ff.57-58
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000282
- Dates of Creation23 Apr 1781
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)