Dated at Calcutta, enclosing triplicates of their letter of 15 January and its enclosures (not attached).
Letter to John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Edward Wheler and John Stables, attorneys to Clive's estate in India.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/69/1 ff.5a-5b
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0002a5
- Dates of Creation17 Jan 1784
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)