The questions were posed on 14 February 1767 and sent to Clive with a letter from Mr Walsh dated 26 March 1767. Marked "No. 3".
Copy of questions delivered by the Duke of Grafton to the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the East India Company, desiring further information about the paper they had submitted for approval.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/16/12 ff.3-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0002cf
- Dates of Creation[26 Mar] 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)