Concerning the mass resignation of commissions in protest at the reforms to the batta system.
A collective letter signed "Full Batta" to an unnamed recipient. The letter is annotated as one of many sent to Carnac
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/39/2 f.27
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00023d
- Dates of Creation15 Apr 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Carnac is referred to in the endorsement as "capt Carnac".