Requesting payment of a debt of 71,588 sicca rupees owed him for his services to the Nawab of Bengal and promised both by Mir Jafar and Henry Vansittart.
Petition brought by William Dobbins to the President (Robert Clive) and Council of Fort William.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/18/10 f.10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0000ae
- Dates of CreationMid 1760s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)