Most of the sums are for labour and wages. Several of the names recur repeatedly, for example William Beavan, William King, Betty Rogers and Ann Wynn.
Receipts for money received by various parties from Lord or Lady Clive through the intermediary of John Coston.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/94/5 ff.1-46
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x00012c
- Dates of Creation4 Jan 1766-26 Nov 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description46 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)