Concerning the right to print Almanacks. Printed on the verso of the second folio is a copy of the petitioner's attested statement about the printing and sale of almanacs by himself and the Stationers Company dated 26 October 1776.
Text of a petition to the House of Commons made by Thomas Carnan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 ff.49-50
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x00028b
- Dates of Creation29 Apr 1779
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Previously dated 26 Oct 1776 in error.