An account of the repayments is appended to the bond. Witnessed by Edward Crisp.
Bond entered into by Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis, for £5838 to be paid to George Clive, John Walsh, Henry Strachey and Christopher D'Oyly, the contract to be void if £2919 is repaid by 14 April 1776.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/5 ff.19-22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00026e
- Dates of Creation14 Apr 1775
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)