With the letter is an envelope addressed to G.W. Forrest Esq. c I.E. in a later hand with notes on the reverse about the necessity of keeping the documents together. The draft has been written on the reverse of a printed pro forma for orders issued in Clive's name.
Draft letter and a copy of the letter as ultimately sent to the Committee informing them of a visit paid to a King.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/1 ff.44-50
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x000320
- Dates of Creation12 Aug 1763
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)