Dated at Seringapatam, accompanying a gift of an assortment of firearms and swords made in the arsenal there and found in the palace of Tipu Sultan, and pebbles for Lady Clive on behalf of Mr Rice.
Letter to Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis from Sallan Grant.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/70/3 ff.46-47
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000304
- Dates of Creation30 Nov 1799
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)