Dated at Calcutta, concerning the civil and military expenses of the Establishment and the reforms set in place. The letter is written in the first person; the handwriting may be Clive's or Strachey's.
Draft letter to the Court of Directors "by Ponsborne".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/39/1 ff.39-44
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0001f0
- Dates of Creation Mar 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)