Dated at Nursted, congratulating him on his return, concerning the repayment of money owed and requesting assistance in purchasing a cornetcy for his son.
Letter from James Hugonin, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/45/3 f.29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0000dc
- Dates of Creation19 Jul 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)