The letter requests a contribution towards a new steeple for the church and Clive's influence in favour of "Padre Sandland" for a new living.
Letter from Robert Clive, incumbent of Moreton-Say, to his kinsman Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/15/9
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000129
- Dates of Creation12 Dec 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)