The authors object to unspecified actions taken by the Committee of Fort St George. They also object to the powers granted to Clive and request that he should follow their plans and that copies of the administrative records for his army should be forwarded to them.
Letter from Watts, Roger Drake, Richard Becher and J.Z. Holwell, writing on behalf of the Committee of Fort William to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/10/6 f.2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0002e6
- Dates of Creation18 Jan 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)