Concerning Mr Sykes' conduct of the Revenues.
Copy of Paragraphs 20 and 25 of the Company's letter to the Select Committee at Bengal dated 11 November 1768.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/1 f.118
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000260
- Dates of CreationLate 18th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Possibly originally part of a larger file; one corner is marked where a metal tag may have rested.