Dated at London, concerning his son Hugh Bailie. A petition to the Nawab was included with the letter, also two copies of "Some Observations on the conduct of the Rt Hon the Lord Clive", a pamphlet published in July 1764.
Letter from Hugh Baillie, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/33/1 ff.8-13
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000372
- Dates of Creation4 Jan 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)