The condition of the bond is that Clive shall pay 2000 Arcot rupees and a premium 21 days after the arrival of the Alisheruff at Fort St David or such an average as may fall due on the Salvage if she does not arrive safely. Witnessed by Hugh J. Corris.
Bond for four thousand Arcot rupees to be paid to Dawsonne Drake of Fort St David.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/5 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000244
- Dates of Creation17 Apr 1751
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)