The condition of the bond being that the Deptford shall sail to the East Indies and return within 36 months, and that upon return £1250 shall be paid to Clive within 30 days of the ships arrival in the river Thames. Witnessed by Simson Levy.
Bond entered into by William Tryer of London, Commander of the ship Deptford for £2000 to be paid to Robert Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/5 f.17
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00026c
- Dates of Creation25 Feb 1771
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)