Dated at Camp at Hautgong, concerning regimental paperwork. Included are two accounts found with the letter and dated identically, one an indent of arms and accoutrements and the other a report of the stand of arms sent from Calcutta.
Letter to Clive from Richard Smith.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/37/1 ff.51-53
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x000114
- Dates of Creation13 Dec 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)