A note observes that the same letter was also sent to Mr Marriott, Mr Hare and Captain Maclean. A second letter has also been copied on the same sheet, forming a report on the Clive's recent actions, however there is no indication of to whom this was sent.
Copy of a letter to Sir Francis Sykes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/2 ff.63-64
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x0003d8
- Dates of Creation17 Aug 1765-20 Aug 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)