Watts seems to have been based at or near the court of Mir Jafar in 1756-7; many of his letter either enclosed letters from the Nawab or refer to discussions with him.
Letters concerning military intelligence and advice from William Watts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/10/6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0000de
- Dates of Creation29 Dec 1756-18 Mar 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 32 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)