Dated at Barbican, with a list of items sent to him for dispersal to their proper owners. Most of the items relate to horses and coaches and their harness.
Letter to Mr Crisp from Messrs Langhorn and Ibbotson.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/84/6 f.24
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x000225
- Dates of Creation23 Mar 1775
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)