Requesting the payment of money owed to his son William Baillie who had died in the Black Hole at Calcutta.
Petition from Hugh Baillie, Doctor of Laws, to the Court of Directors.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/18/10 ff.4-5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0000ab
- Dates of Creationbetween 1769-1773
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)