A request for assistance against the threats and disruption caused by gomestahs which have caused his labourers to run away and thus left him unable to pay his rents to the Nawab. Signed by the petitioner in Persian.
Petition brought by Mahomet Nehall to the President (Robert Clive) and Council of Fort William.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/18/10 ff.8-9
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0000ad
- Dates of CreationMid 1760s
- Language of MaterialEnglish Persian
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)