The bills relate to, among other things, travelling and carriage expenses, food, annuities and work done on Clive's various estates. All relate to work, goods or services provided mostly between January and September 1763. A decision was taken to list them by date of payment.
Receipted bills and accounts sent to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/77/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000278
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1763-29 Nov 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 149 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The bills and accounts are arranged in chronological and where necessary alphabetical order.