Dated at London, imparting local news and enclosing something Baillie wrote for Frederick, Prince of Wales in 1736 (not attached).
A letter and a note from Hugh Baillie to Clive, both dated 8 December and perhaps sent together as only one sheet bears an address.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/37/1 ff.21-23
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x000108
- Dates of Creation8 Dec 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)