The passport is granted so that the ship may transport certain French ladies to Pondicherry.
Passport issued by Thomas-Artur de Lally granting safe passage to an English ship to travel between Chandernagore and Pondicherry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/15/13
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00012d
- Dates of Creation17 Nov 1759
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)