The Bond concerns the payment of an annuity of £400 and a lump sum of £10,000 to be paid upon her death to her children as she shall appoint, in return for her surrender of certain jewels bequeathed to her by her husband.
Draft Bond to be made between Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis and Margaret, Lady Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/96/3 ff.32-35
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x000207
- Dates of Creationbetween 1774-1817
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)