Dated at the Custom House, London. The total quantities are given for each year at the foot of the table.
"An account of the Quantity of Raw and Thrown Silk imported into England from Christmas 1750 to Christmas 1758 distinguishing each year and from what countries with the amount of the duty paid thereon".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/86/2 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x0002bc
- Dates of Creation8 Feb 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)