Dated at Westcombe, concerning the discharge of a mortgage. The intermediary was Thomas Ryder, who has signed the paper acknowledging receipt of the money to pay for the assignment of the mortgage and has also recorded his inspection of the assignment of the mortgage.
Letter to Sir Thomas Gosling from Clive's attorneys.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/45/2 f.23
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0000c2
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)