Dated at Berkeley Square, concerning interest bonds and other financial matters.
Two drafts of a letter to Clive's attorneys in Bengal from George Clive, John Walsh and Christopher D'Oyly dated 29 January 1778.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 ff.36-39
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000285
- Dates of Creation[Jan] 1778
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)