Protesting at the arrest of Messrs. Wilding and Petrie on suspicion of fomenting the officers' mutiny.
Copy of a letter probably to Clive in support of Messrs Wilding and Petrie from their brother officers of the 1st Brigade. The list is headed by Thomas Goddard.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/72/2 ff.65-66
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0003da
- Dates of Creation1760s-1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The original of this letter must have been dated in 1766.