Dated at Newcastle-under-Lyme, voicing opposing to the Bill for the creation of the Chester to Middlewich canal.
Letter to Clive from Josiah Wedgwood and others, the Committee for Managing the Affairs of the Navigation from the Trent to the Mersey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/61/1 f.35
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000058
- Dates of Creation5 Feb 1771
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)