Dated at the Talbot, Chester, outlining the advantages of a canal between Chester and Middlewich, and requesting the recipient's interest in Parliament. In duplicate.
Letter from the Committee of Subscribers to the intended Chester Canal, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/60/4 ff.24-25
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000013
- Dates of Creation23 Nov 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)