Dated at Calcutta, concerning the remittance of Clive's estate, the payment of interest on bonds and the repayment of a sum of money received by error in December 1772.
Letter to George Clive, John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Philip Francis and Gerard Gustavus Ducarel.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 ff.41-42
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000287
- Dates of Creation15 Aug 1778
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)