The insurers and their contributions are listed at the foot of the document.
Insurance in George Clive's name upon diamonds and precious stones belonging to Lord Clive sent from Bengal to England aboard the Britannia commanded by Thomas B. Rous.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/8/6 ff.3-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00020a
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1767-25 Jun 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)