Signed by Nicholas Weller, Captain. Includes a list of sick, wounded, killed and deserted since the previous return.
General Return of the Detachment of His Majesty's 39th Regiment of Foot, embarked on board His Majesty's Ships Kent, Tyger and Salisbury, now encamped near Calcutta.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/91/1 f.6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x000068
- Dates of CreationFeb 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)