Dated at St Helena, concerning a request from the army at St Helena to be included in the bounty for those disabled in the Company's service and their widows.
Letter from John Skottowe and Dan Corneille, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/45/2 f.24
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0000c3
- Dates of Creation27 Jun 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)