It seems from notes on the reverse of the final folio that the letter was initially sent to Mr Houth and subsequently a copy was sent to Grenville. On both occasions that Grenville's name appears it is spelt 'Greenville'.
Draft of a letter to Mr Houth and George Grenville.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/2 ff.86-87
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x0003e2
- Dates of Creation30 Sep 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)