Account between the Company and various named Indian individuals, mostly of high rank. The account is not dated and does not state whether the sums were paid to or by the Company. The former seems more likely since a sum is mentioned to be deducted for the payment of Muneer ul-Daula's jagir. the account was sent with a letter from Mr Middleton dated 8 March 1766.
"Statement of the Bahar Province".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/16/10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00013c
- Dates of Creation8 Mar 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)