Dated at Berkeley Square, reporting debate over the purpose, instructions of the three supervisors and the characters of the three persons proposed for the posts.
Letter from Henry Strachey, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/57/3 ff.31-33
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x0000da
- Dates of Creation22 Jun 1769
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The letter summarises the debate, giving details of those speaking, their argument and in some cases may record something akin to their own words.